Welcome

Dear my lovely students, I hope you find this blog.
Well, this blog contains several exercises for your English class.
I prepared this blog just for you all and I hope this blog can help you in learning English more.
I wish you will get familiar with this blog and just leave comments or questions if you in doubt, don't be hesitate.
"Keep your head and heart learning"

Jumat, 21 Juni 2013

Final Exercise

Dear my lovely students.....
these are your final exercise with me. thank you for being with during this week, I hope you always remember it and useful for future.

Make sentence using the word given. make it into simple present, simple past, and simple future. and please make it into (+), (-), and (?) form.
1. diana / wash/ her clothes by herselves.
2. the children / not / be / at home last weekend.
3. he / not / drink / milk at school.
4. jenny and jinny / help / their brothers.
5. roney / do / my homework.

happy weekend & see you later.
regard
Ms. Aji

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar