Welcome

Dear my lovely students, I hope you find this blog.
Well, this blog contains several exercises for your English class.
I prepared this blog just for you all and I hope this blog can help you in learning English more.
I wish you will get familiar with this blog and just leave comments or questions if you in doubt, don't be hesitate.
"Keep your head and heart learning"

Selasa, 18 Juni 2013

Remedial 2, Wed 19th june 2013


Dear my students, meet again with me. 
This is your 2nd remedial questions, please submit your answer before 6 p.m today.
additional for TKR 1 students, please do simple present remedial from this blog and submit it before 8 p.m today
send your answer to my email yoelie_30@yahoo.com. 
If you have any questions, please call me at 085250816865.
Thank you
Regard
-Ms. Aji_

 
Simple Past
A. Fill the blank with the correct form for simple past.
1.       Last year I (go)...................... to England on holiday.
2.       It (to be) ........................ fantastic.
3.       I (visit)......................... lots of interesting places.
4.       I (to be) ................. with two friends of mine .
5.       In the mornings we (walk)...................... in the streets of London.
6.       In the evenings we (go)..................... to pubs.
7.       The weather (to be) ....................... strangely fine.
8.       It (not / rain)..................... a lot.
9.       But we (see).......................... some beautiful rainbows.
10.   He (stand) ...........................it that corner yesterday.
11.   We (move) ....................... to a new house.
12.   They (bring) .............................. a sandwich.
13.   He (not/do) ......................... the homework.
14.   They (sell) ........................... cars.
15.   I (meet) .......................... my friends there.

B. Change the sentence into form asked! (rubahlah kalimat ke dalam bentuk yang diperintahkan)
1.       I sat at the fireplace.  (-)
2.       You had a break for lunch.(-)
3.       We spoke very quietly. (-)  
4.       They ran home.(-)    
5.       He paid for the lunch.(-)
6.       It made a nest. (-)   
7.       Ducks swam in the lake. (-) 
8.       Birds flew abroad. (-)
9.       Dogs slept on the ground. (-)        
10.   They stood at the door. (-)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar